Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tanner survived surgery in Chile! July 1st, 2013


Hey fambam!
First off, happy birthday to Mum and Trina! I know it's two days late, but I couldn't email until now...haha. I'm glad you all had such a fun week of playing with the aunts and going to shows and the lake! I sure miss the warm weather and all the fun summer activities! But all is well. I bundled up and my companion wheeled me to the town ciber so that I could do email. Hoorah! I'm still on bedrest until
Friday when I'll get the staples taken out of my gut. I counted them. Eight. But until then I'm loving reading Jesus the Christ and my scriptures! I've studied 15 chapters of Jesus the Christ (an incredible book by James E Talmage to help us understand the Lord's divine ministry on earth and thereafter). I do indeed get bored of laying down 24/7, but it's a small price to pay for the added knowledge of studying all day every day. While I was at the President's home in Concepción for a few days, I had companionship study with him. Ha!
Quick piece of news: Our mission office will be changing to a different location this week. However, they still haven't given us the new address. So if anyone is planning on sending me a letter, --dare I say it?--wait until next week to be able to put the correct address on it. Gracias!
Thank you so much to all those for your prayers and fasts in my behalf. I'm sure it has made all the difference. Life is good, the weather is cold, and Christ undoubtedly lives. I love learning more about Him and His life, and I add my personal witness that He continues to guide His work in these modern times. Have an excellent week!
Much love,
Elder Long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment